Wednesday, September 12, 2007

spazzmuffin

gueten tag people!gosh its awesome to have sometime to blog tonight. Alot has NOT happened lately, well not for me at least. Except for this freaky happening this morning, early early this morning.Beyond scary.
Well let me list down my day's events. As i said before, a freaky happening. Had a test/exam in college, which went pretty damn well. Watchout Isac, your 3rd position overall is threatened!I'm coming back.hahah.College seems to be getting a little bit more interesting, somehow.And with the goddamn assignment dates getting nearer and nearer, the urgency is beyond visible. Anyways, headed for a drink with some mates afetr college and proceeded to my SHRINE, the football field. It's a place where i really let loose, and those in my way, well it might just be their unlucky day.
Got home and continued my studies for moi exams tomorrow. And it is the START of the FASTING MONTH tomorrow!Yes i do fast.haha.Surprising eh?1 whole month with no lunches. Just imagine that =(.


My heroes, in action?


This is a very old and gay pic (in the mood for random)

No comments: