Tuesday, September 18, 2007

6/30

Its been 6 days of fasting now. As the countdown to the end of the holy month continues, my glorified days are filled with blurred memories and a weakened will to complete ANY of my assignments. Which isn't good.

I was doing some thinking earlier today(yes i do think once in a while), and i came to a conclusion that marriages do not last nowadays. Yes ladies and gents, it took me this long. Well what hit me first was an old couple, say in their late 60s walking around the park hand in hand, a truly romantic sight. As i change direction, i see a mother, presumably whose husband is out having an after-work drink with his 'kakis', push her daughter on a swing and keeping a watchful eye on her younger son peddling on his little black and blue tricycle enthusiastically. Then, it was a eureka moment. It hit me like how a young child first discovers candy

And my car wiper doesn't work. This is ridiculous. My car which is an old beat up volvo who's 2/3 or 66% my age, was built with the promise of unparalleled safety. Now the freaking wiper doesn't work. And my dad's, a late 2005 Volvo model, which should be bloody more reliable, has its signals in disarray. Therefore, Volvo's aren't so safe after all!

OHH TRY OUT MY NEW POLL. ITS REALLY NONSENSICAL BUT OH WELLS. haha

No comments: