Friday, September 28, 2007

Friendships

Well, I'm starting this real irritating habit of blogging once every two days. I'm trying to cut it though, so hopefully i do. haha.

Anyways had a pretty decent friday, which ended with Daryl's bday party at his bro's house in Damansara Damai. First thing's first, i had a good time hanging out with my lepak kakis. Food was the name of the game, and bumming around was just a great way to end the week. Came back to Subang and grabbed a drink with Gordo till roughly 1 30.

For all my lepak kakis, i do owe everyone of you an apology. So for those of you dimwits =) who actually take the liberty to read my blog, here it goes. haha. To Shiresh, Aaron, Tatt, Joe, Rafique, Shan and Giresh, tonight has reminded me of how much i miss you guys. I'm real sorry and ill promise to try and hang out more once my work settles. To Daryl, thanks for everything and yea, will ring you up for pool. haha. And finally to SUTU, all the best man! had a great talk with you mate.

Here's a joke courtesy of Giresh:

What's the difference between a black man and a couch?

The Couch can support the family =)

I honestly do not know where he gets these from. haha






No comments: