Saturday, September 15, 2007

Lovely

Blogging is the act of writing in one's blog. To blog something is to write about something in one's blog. This usually involves linking to something the author finds interesting on the internet.

To be honest, i really don't have much to blog. Nothing has happened over the past couple of days besides me fasting. Well proudly, i've fasted 3 full days though it really hasn't been easy. It's actually pretty hellish to think you wudn't be having lunch for one month, amongst other things. And as a result, i've slept roughly 14 hours each day coz there is nothing to do.

My holidays have begun. One week of supposed bliss. Though im pretty sure in the back of my mind, i'd be thinking of my work! Ohh and im off to Genting for one night with some college mates. woo hoo

Tonight has been great for my favorite sports teams:

EVERTON 0-1 MAN UTD

NEW ZEALAND 108- 13 PORTUGAL

Ferrari on pole and second on the grid

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! =)

No comments: