Monday, September 10, 2007

Emo Post

This is my first emo post. Haha. I never thought this would happen but yea.Well it isn't exactly an emo post but i'm just not feeling up to the mark.So sorry guys, no pics and lame jokes tonight.

Well my day goes a little something like this;woke up with a horrid headache, got started with my Market Research homework due tomorrow. Did some banking with dearest mother =) then headed to the gym.Played some footie afterwards with dinner and doing more homework following suit.

Now, i have 4 assignments due in October; 5th,12th 18th and 26th to be exact. First of my worries.Secondly,the old folks are pressuring me, though not in anything serious but it just gets to you somehow doesn't it?I've got an exam on Thurs which i have barely studied for and the puasa month is coming. And to cap it all off, some niggly personal problems and my best friends are all leaving to other countries. Why oh why

Sorry guys, it just hasnt been a great day.But ill have some funny pics and jokes up tomorrow night rest assured =)

No comments: