Sunday, September 9, 2007

=)

heylo my friends.Didnt get the chance to blog last night so here goes a nice interesting post. Gosh has the weekend gone by so quick.Though it was pleasant and relaxing

The weekend started of really nicely, for an undisclosed reason(notice the big word) =) and my uncles were over from Singapore for a weekend retreat, which i believe is more of a food fest than anything. The amount of food i consumed in these two days, goshness. I could've fed Africa!Pretty much a typical weekend, lazed around all through saturday and played cards at night with some friends.

ALL BLACKS 76- 14 ITALY



Sunday, more like today,i actually did some work, only to find out later that some was only due in two weeks time.Ohh and Genting trip with college mates has been confirmed!woo hoo.I've been super stressed with college work though somehow i'm not doing anything about it.Need a kick up the arse.Besides doing work, i had a jog around the park with Chong who lasted 4 rounds!NOOB.


Me poker face, would you buy it? hahah


I was being a spazzz

Ever wonder why the world is facing such a global crisis?I've got the answer for you.

When the head of the World's leading nation

1. Thinks he is in an OPEC summit instead of APEC
2. Believes he's in Austria not Australia for the summit
3.Forgets that he has sent congratulatory notes to other heads of state

Who am i talking about? ;)

Hint: The person who said "I'm the president of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli"?

Thats a little trivia for you guys

No comments: