Saturday, September 22, 2007

hey guys!It's been 4 days since i last blogged.Darn, been real busy. Alot of great things has happened these past couple days, from a genting trip with my college friends, bumming around whilst fasting and a nice day out at Time's Square today.

Ill start with the Genting Trip on Wednesday. It was only one night, sadly. But it was great fun i must say, spending quality time with my college mates. We shared two rooms in the First World Hotel, which to me was alright. The guests there were not though, uncivilised China man who spat in the hotel lobby bins. Anyway, the highlight of my trip was undoubtedly conquering the SPACE SHOT. 186 feet of pure fear. I've got a video which ill post up when i get it, along with the pics.

Today, i woke up at 1.05 to a host of missed calls. Apparently, some of my mates were having a small birthday thing for Lisa. And as usual, i had the shortest time to make a decision. So after some persuasion, i gave in and went along to Time's Square. Train and monorail rides, lovely company, great food, and GIDDYFYING rides is basically how i wud sum it up =)



Ill get all the pics and videos ASAP. As for now, just bear with words and this one pic courtesy of Karyn. haha. I know my days are not as interesting as most so hold on.

A joke for you all (courtesy of Chong):

Q.What the difference between a porcupine and a bus full of liverpool fans?

A. For the porcupine, the pricks are on the outside =)

Puasa Countdown: 10/30

No comments: