Monday, September 3, 2007

My 4th September

Hello everyone!
I have finally gotten my blog up and running.So i feel it is probably the right time to publicly 'advertise' my blog.I do hope it has some level of appeal which would make it remotely interesting for all of you, my friends =).
As for my day so far, i guess the week has just begun.Derivatives class in the morning which was a real bore.The whole two hours i probably only concentrated for abt 8 minutes.And i had sufficient sleep last night, bear in mind.After class,had a nice gym session though they were moving stuff around, so my routine was broken slightly.Nonetheless satisfying. Dinner tonight with my ex classmates should be great and hopefully I'll get some pics to post up.Brian's leaving!!!Blardi hell

I was reading the newspapers and came across this interesting article where the Malaysian courts anulled a marriage due to the fact that the 'GUY' in the marriage had no male genitals.Thats seriuosly funny.I urge you guys to go check it out, The Star page 24.



Man or Woman? You decide ;)


Catchy Lame Sports Jokes by yours truly =):

1.What do you get when you cross a footie team with a bunch of jokers?
Mad Jester United!!! (I just found this catchy)

2.Why did a blonde soccer player bring string to a game?
She wanted to tie the score

3. One day blonde was walking down a street when the golf pro asked, 'Hey do you wanna play?'The blonde replied,' no,i don't even know how to hold the caddy' ( heheh)







No comments: