Thursday, January 31, 2008

confused

hey guys. ive been pretty lazy to blog these past couple day, well months actually. As my friend says 'Blogs are for girls, not for guys'. But in a way he said that first a couple months ago and ive proved him wrong ever since i started this blog. haha. I think he knows who he is.

Well as for life, it just has been a real big confusion. I've been down but at times very normal lately. The thing is, just as you think life would be blissful and problem less, something would shoot you down hard.

Maybe its my worries about NS, maybe its my friends (i do miss me two best mates brian and fung[us]) , maybe its studies. MAYBE it might just be all culminating into one big giant problem which just gets me down every dam day. AIhs this January has been completely different to the one i had last year. Though i've had one very bright spark to help ease the pain =)

Gosh that was not a very manly post. Who cares its my blog . muahaha. sorry. alrite i guess thats it for now. Just had to rant

No comments: