Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bad Milk

I've been sick for the past couple of days, with a mildly terrible sore throat. I actually knew it was coming the night before but just went on with the chocolate bars and sweeties and so on. But i did take care of myself and by the end of last nite, i thought it was cured.

So i went on with the snacking, with an almost cured throat. Now, for all those who know me i'm a little cautious with what i put into my body. So the green carton of milk struck my eye. And down went a glass of milk into my body. With a little more zest than usual. Turns out, the fucking milk was rotten, bad, expired!!!

And now ive got fuckin food poisoning, which i didn't know could be so painful. Oh wells. So much for our ice cream plans ay Chui Nee? =). Nevermind we'll have plenty more chances. And sorry Gordo for not being able to go out earlier.

Well its almost two weeks since the start of the new year. And once again i find myself saying that time flies real quick. I mean, is there any way we could just stop time from flying so damn fast? I'm enjoying the most unproductive time of my life and i don't want it to stop =(.

No comments: