Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Work - Day 3

It has been 3 days now, and as predicted i hate it. I just cant stadn the fact that i have to be disciplined and wake up at some fucked up ungodly hour everyday. Not to mention the rush hour traffic i have to deal with after work. Its nuts. ITS the holidays and i should really be doing somein real unproductive like sleep.

You know, sleep is probably more productive to me than working! Calling 80 customers a day seems easy ay? Not if they've forgotten their IC cards, or think you're a conmen so on and so forth.Okay enough said, i think ill probably stop working on friday. Some cash earnt hasnt hurt but i just cant take the boredom anymore.

If it wasn't for meeting my quota, workin today wasn't actually too bad. Chui Nee =) joined me for a day to cover for someone. She too got a taste of what i've been doing and going through. Its frustrating at times isnt it sayang? haha. But it was real nice working with her next to me, screaming, smiling, smackin me. Damn they all start with an S.

Well the decision has been made that ill work for the next two days and call it a day. So hopefulyl when i tell my boss tomorrow it would not be so bad.

No comments: