Friday, January 18, 2008

HaHa

I've really run out of names for my blog posts. As for now, thats the best i can come up with. In terms of creativity, its obvious im at level nil, a very sad and depressing level. Its no wonder i'm always so worried if what i do is creative enough or the presents i get for others are of their taste and standard

Worse still, i drive a Volvo 940, a huge monster of a machine, simple in design, elegantly aging with its years of service evidently numbered (battery died recently and cost 290 to repair). I've had the car for almost a year now, a spare of the family's. This does not help my creative ambitions one bit

Well what else?? OHH i recently found a very good paying part time job, though i'm not really sure what they do. So back to setting the alarm everyday till the 15th of Feb.So wish me luck with that! haha. My hopes of havin a workless 3 months has been squashed but the temptation of good money proved too much

PS enjoyed A&W with you today b =)

No comments: