Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Living

hey people, its been a long time since i last blogged ay. Figured that i should just not blog for a couple of days, not much has been goin on really. So now that i have a few days worth of activities to harp about, at least it aint that bad. haha

Well i'm on holidays now, so life has a pretty standard and extremely unproductive routine. You see, my body has adopted a fucked up sleeping pattern. Its really messed up. Once, i tried sleeping at 1 15 to wake up 6 hours later for golf. I was wide awake till 3 30. Well i guess its safe to say i lugged around the course but i did win 10 bucks tho.

That was on my dad's birthday too so 'HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DAD =)'. Hope he enjoys his assortment of beverages we got him. And recently, it was exactly a month since i got together with my girl =). Time flies real quick doesnt it. That night one month back still shines bright in my mind and i'm sure it wud for a long time to come.

And about my last post, things are really much better now. Feeling a lil more light hearted about life and my worries, well some, has been quashed. OHH OHH and the game plan is a really really good movie. Funny as hell. Bring your loved ones and have a blast. Turst me on that ;)

No comments: