Thursday, January 3, 2008

hmmm

I've been wondering for a very long time now, when will the day be where i could wake up with absolutely no worries, no hassles pegging me back. I've been wondering for a very long time now, when will the day be where i could wake up with a smile on my face thinking 'Today is gonna be a great day'.

It just has been too long. Maybe naivity plays a part cause as we grow older, the more knowledge we acquire and the less naive we get. Or maybe i've just been waiting for that day for too damn long

Anyways, its the new year with new resolutions. Hopefully 2008 could help fill that lingering empty part which has been the subject of many sleepless nights. Then again, i should not complain about life as many many millions, hundreds of millions are suffering with a few drops of water to get by a day. I just contradicted myself didn't i? =)

No comments: