Monday, January 14, 2008

At the Beginning with You - Karl Marx

Hey people. It's me again. Whats the happening? haha. Well it was another unproductive day once again. I do wish to start gyming soon, but right now i have absolutely no motivation.

Visited my aunt and my mum's friend to deliver some fried rice my mum cooked. Yes, thats what i did today, a day in which i should spend with my pillow or my legs (football). Speaking of footie, i do havea new pair of futsal shoes. Its gay because there was another shop which sold it for 20 dollars less, but they didn't have my size. So to hell with that.

Anyways this is a song, with nice lyrics. Those of you who know me, well you knoe i love songs with good lyrics.So fuck all of you who think this is gay

We were strangers, starting out on a journey
Never dreaming, what we'd have to go through
Now here we are, I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me, I was going to find you
Unexpected, what you did to my heart
When I lost hope
You were there to remind me
This is the start

We were strangers, on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand, unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you

No comments: