Wednesday, February 6, 2008

070208

Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends, chinese and non chinese too. Honestly, i dont really know which category i fall into. I'm stuck, confused somwhere in between. But it was a lovely Chinese New Year's eve, had the typical family reunion with my mum's bro and his family. Spent time with my cousins and had a pleasant visit from my neighbours who incidentally, are a chinese + indian couple except its the wife who is indian.

Also, today happens to mark the second month with my girl, Chui Nee =). It's been an amazing journey thus far, i know its still a rather early phase in our relationship but it has been a dream come true. You're a beautiful person in everyway possible and many people would agree with me on that. Love you babe, Happy Happy Happy 2 Months.


She made this collage, haha i'm as creative as a dog

No comments: