Sunday, February 17, 2008

17/02/08

I'm soo soo sorry for not blogging in a very very long long time. To be honest, i've been having a really bad past week or so. Its something that cant be talked about brought up and so on; a real sensitive issue. And becayse of that, i've tried to steer clear of any online activities as it hurt to look at past memories.

Anyways, today was my lil special day. I've officially turned 19 and in less than a year's time ill never be a teenager again. Sadcase. So i better enjoy this last carefree year to the fullest. As soon as the clock struck 12 i felt abt 13 grey hairs sprout out.

Well, it was a really memorable day, somein ill never forget. So here goes the thank yous =)

Thanks to my buddies who came and crossed the day with me as well as their thoughtful gifts.

Thanks to my mates whom i spent the last few hours with devouring an ais kacang

Thanks to my parents for everything they had done

Thanks to everyone for their kind wishes, calls cause i really really appreciate it

Thanks to Ken and Chui San for lunch and driving me there too. haha

And lastly thanks to my girl for for cooking dinner for me, for your sweet sweet prezzies ;) =), for all the moments spent today

Its a day ill truly never forget. THANKS EVERYONE =)

No comments: