Thursday, February 28, 2008

SORRRYYYY

hey guys!!i am soo sorry for not updating. Its been ages since i last did, somein like 8/9 days if im not wrong. RIDICULOUS and i apologize. I actually just have had no motivation to do so, trying to get on with life

Yes, i've been havin a tough past couple of weeks. Its something really personal and me being a deep thinker and emotional person, just cant seem to get my mind off things. I would love to share my troubles but you know, there are just some things which you cant disclose.

On the bright side, classes are starting next week, the 3rd of march. I'm not too sure if thats a good thing or not but who cares. Im pretty determined to get even better grades than i did last sem, to complete my second year with pride. I remember my dad saying ' I'm proud of you' when i got my results last sem, so i hope that the word 'very' would be added to that by the end of this one =)

Ohh, and i finally figured out how to work my very manly PINK Ipod Nano which i got for my birthday. Im not much of a tech fella so this is a real milestone.haha. Despite its very guy like colour, i do love it alot and appreciate the kindness of the person who gave it to me.

AND to all my friends who commented on my tagbox, thank you so much for re visiting my blog despite the no updates. I do assure you of many more frequent posts. Thanks guys =), really appreciate it

No comments: