Saturday, December 1, 2007

PAINTING

I'm sure everyone has seen something being painted, the walls of a house, its gates or fences or maybe even furniture. And everytime we walk by a painter hard at work, it would just register as just an ordinary routine thing that just requires hand movements.

Well i'm here to tell you all, ITS NOT EASY! haha. It really is not easy. Coat after coat, layer after layer, tin after tin and the time wasted waiting for it to dry and the washing of the brushes and pallets. I was on the brink of insanity.

My house actually looked like a scene from a war movie. So everytime friend's wanted to come over, i'd say "BRACE YOURSELVES FOR WORLD WAR III." Painting my modestly sized four walls was a real torturous workout

But its all worth it. It shall be complete soon.

OHH and Lisa thought the paint spots on my hand was powder *smacks on head*. Right Lisa? =p

No comments: