Sunday, December 16, 2007

Glory!!!

Heya people! Haha as you guys can tell, i'm in abit of a happy mood right now. It was the night which caused Malaysia to be standstill. Yes ladies and gents, a standstill when it came to the male side of the population! 2 Big matches were played last night, Liverpool vs Man Utd and Arsenal vs Chelsea

Needless to say, Man Utd won. Hence me being in such a jovial mood. My mates and i headed to the viewing party at Sunway Lagoon and got passes to the Carlsberg hospitality area; exclusive to only a handful of the overall crowd. It was good fun though. Crappy part was a free flow of beer, and i'm not big on drinking.


Hmmmm

TEVEZZZ

The main attraction of this viewing party besides the games and overpriced foods were two Man Utd legends; Ray Wilkins and Lee Sharpe. I don't really know why there was so much hype about those two has beens. I mean, sure get hyped up over current players but come on, their careers are long gone and they even have bellies. So they walked around proudly signing autographs for fans who were mostly a decade older than me.

Ohh yea, and there is a chance my mates and i would be on sportscenter!! One of them got a post match interview and the 4 of us stood behind him. If they don't edit it, i might be seen screaming. Ohh my lord =)


HAH

No comments: