Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pink Indian

Hello everyone. Hows it all hanging? haha. My gosh time really flies. Ive said this a million times before but yea its true! I mean half a month of holidays have passed and all i have to show for it are four newly painted walls and some new furniture.

Perhaps a cleaner and neater room? Nahh i've really been doing nothing this whole holidays and damn does it feel good. Ohh, i do have a much bigger belly and a rounder face if that counts. Haha.

Well today was my Indian brother's birthday, Gordo. The self proclaimed steve G. Happy birthday man. I did my very best to keep the surprise a surprise, though something had to let go. But come on, i kept it well enuf from u till u didnt expect it tonite ay? hahaha.

Anyways, if you're wonderin what a Pink Indian is, well it has no significance. Just something me and some1 =) came up with. The other would be a Blue Indian.

GO MANCHESTER UNITED...sorry random.

No comments: