Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas

Whoa, it has been ages since i last blogged. I guessed my time has really been consumed with family matters such as SHPPING :). Christmas was just yesterday, what a wonderful wonderful Christmas it was. Presents and food galore. It was also a day of firsts, some i shall not mention as to not bore you all. But this one is too good to not be mentioned hAHa.

As i went to get a refill of coke, during a family dinner at my Uncle's house, i was pleasantly shocked to find a nice big huge drumstick on my plate upon return to the table. This was however, after many many slices of turkey and Urassian Chicken Curry. I thought it would be a walk in the park, eating the Turkey drumstick. But it was not to be. After one bite, i was thoroughly full. Moral of the story is, unless you're barbaric, do not attempt to eat a turkey drumstick ~ another pointless story by yours truly

On Christmas Eve, met up with Chui Nee, Ade, Karyn, Johan for a while to celebrate the dawning of Christmas. Pretty nice i'd have to say =). I'll let the pics do the talking, though not very many. Prison break is almost doen buffering so i'm lazy to type.

I didn't drink =)

Me, Chui nee =) & Karyn

=)

No comments: