Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday Night Un-Live

Its 10pm on a Saturday night, and im bored out of my mind. I just have nothing to do right now, till the point where my online pool game got boring (its usually my salvaltion to cure boredom). The best part is i just readily turned invitations down earlier. And i'm obviously regretting it now

Oh wells. So since i'm online now i shall blog about my fun filled day. GOt up at 12, as usual. Somehow i just can't sleep past 12, no matter what time i go to bed. Its a lil screwed up. Ate and headed for the gym. Came home and had dinner. Productive innit?

Okay maybe for some shocking news, the Americans have actually agreed to some serious negotiations to cut their carbon emissions!!! Those pollutant ignorant buggers. Finally they've woken up to smell the coffee. The world might actually survive now. They are the biggest pollutants in the world, and that isn't just a literal meaning =).

No comments: