Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blue

Hey people. Haven't blogged in a couple days! haha. Been a lil busy with this and that and more of this and that. Finally got my room almost done, bought 2 of the 3 remaining pieces of furniture to complete my room's jigsaw. Bloodi hell, i didnt knoe buying furniture from Ikea could be this frustrating. Still one more piece to do =(.

The following day, headed to 1utama with Chui Nee and yea, had a great time. Wore the same colored shirt, which was by pure coincidence =).Watched I'm a Legend, which was a good movie. I ain't really good with thrillers and horror movies, so this was hitting the last of my brave nerves. I would have to disagree with those who said it was rubbish.


Check out my clown feet

Chui Nee and I =)

Anyways the Uni is being a prick. They've once again released my goddam results in batches! And most of my mates have gotten all four of their results, i've only gotten three. It all depends on whether my last subject meets the grade i want. If so, i'll be glad as hell! But so far so good for the other 3 i suppose

No comments: