Wednesday, November 28, 2007

good evening

Its the hols and there isnt reali much to blog about. Daily routines of waking up at 1pm, sleeping at 4am, excessive snacking and the extra long workouts in the gym to counter the insane amounts of junk food i consume.

HOWEVER =), the bumming around is great after a 'hard' and 'long' semester. And i'm finally re doing my junkyard(room) which is an absolute mess. It has been the storage of the family for a long time so now i'm gonna get it my way!

Ohh and Man Utd finally redeemed themselves by beating Sporting Lisbon 2-1 last night. Sporting Lisbon is a Portugese club for all you ladies out there, and gentlemen who really shouldconsider changing sports =).

Attractive? No? haha you be the judge

I was just thinking about my National Service duties in July 2009. Its really really depressing to think that i'll be spending two years of my life in a country i don't even know, let alone like. Time has flown by so quickly. I used to remember when i was 13, that NS is still so far away. Scary part is, i was meant to be in this year.

It's just really depressing and has completely fucked my mood up tonight.

No comments: