Tuesday, November 6, 2007

An Inconvenient Truth

Ohh lord, how has time flown by. It only seems as if we crossed the New Year. And everything in between seems to be a blur. Ive almost completed two semesters this year, and my gosh has it been quick.

Exams next week is a stark reminder of the elation my peers and i felt last year, when we completed our first semester exams. By golly jee, one year ago. My handphone is almost a year old too =), though its age is obvious as its physical attributes show (i've dropped my phone 4 times in the past month i think)

But anyways, as my finals draws near, i can only hope that i do well, make my parents proud and of course, meet my targets. So if there is a chance for a small prayer, i'll be very grateful =)

Anyway i was watching 'An Inconvenient Truth' the other day. It's really really good, and i would recommend it to anyone who has a shred of concern for the environment. It's a basic documentary, with facts, figures and just some graphics to really spook the life outta you.


Apparently, if Greenland were to melt, or half of Greenland and half of the Antartica were to melt, sea levels would rise 40 feet =OO

No comments: