Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Its the first day of the holidays! Ohh my, its surreal. It makes me wonder, what the hell have i been doing this year. Has me being a workaholic have something to do with this? =/

Well whenever i go to the gym, there would be this German techno song which plays. I have no idea what in god's name their rants are about. So i decided to get the translated version, and this is part of it

I know a bot,
her name is Anna, Anna is her name
And she can ban you, ban you so hard
She cleans up our channel
I want to tell you that I know a Bot

I know a bot,
her name is Anna, Anna is her name
And she can ban you, ban you so hard
She cleans up our channel
I want to tell you that I know a Bot

That always watches everyone in our channel
And sees that there is no trouble in here
And it can no way be taken over
And remember, I know this Bot

The bot that nobody can kick
And she can kick when she wants
She kicks all the spammers
Yeah, nothing can hit our Bot


Does that even make sense? haha.
Btw, me and Johnny have been rather close lately =O
The fairer wears darker
Ladeedew

Nahh, I was just sorting out my pics and came across this. IM NOT GAY, and even if i was, there aint nothing wrong with that....right??

No comments: