Friday, November 9, 2007

post50

I really do not have much to blog about seeing that exams are just 2 days away. So i'll bore ya'll with my fun filled day.

Got up at 9 30, went to college and studied for about 2 hours, which was is way too little by any standards. Hit the gym a lilttle afterwards, and got a haircut! A HAIRCUT. My head looks lyk a chocolate balloon..with like some spikes at the top.

Im as round as a football. But oh wells, its for the exams so it'll grow back. Got back..did a couple chapters of icbm, then headed for futsal. Was really last minute, but good fun. Got a small bruise on my eye as a reminder. Though i love the pain when i get hit by a ball..its almost refreshing, a feeling like no other. WHAT NONSENSE =)

Well two days till exams, but its not so much fear anymore. Its jus the anxiety, the anxiety to get it over with so i can enjoy a 3 month friggin break.

Anyways i just uploaded this pic from my dad's new toy, his camera. Of my mum, sis and me during Hari Raya



Ohh and some random pic of my mum and i in the garden. haha

No comments: