Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tifosi

who will it be? OHH MY LORD im a nervous wreck now. Hamilton, Kimi or Alonso, the three fellows in the running for the F1 championship.

As big a Ferrari fan i am, i have a sneaky feeling Alonso is gonna pip the other two for the title. I don't know. What do y'all think? Apparently this is going to be the most watched race ever, and also the most anticipated. AHH CANT WAIT


come on kimi!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Brits lost last night, thank god for that. If they won the world cup again, i think world rugby will go into bankruptcy and turmoil. How did the Kiwis not get to the semis at least only god knows.

Enough said. Life has been pretty weird lately. Somehow i feel as if i've lost the plot for everything i once lived for. I don't flip my chairs and tables when Man Utd concedes a goal, and when they do score, i'm rather calm though i knoe im screaming inside. Though they won 4-1 last night. HAHA

I doubt i should even start with my studies.

No comments: