Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dogs

While playing footie earlier today, something hit me. It really just hit me straight in the face. No not the ball. But the fact that rich girls have reallly tiny dogs. The question is...why? Why is it that rich girls love these tiny dogs?

Would it not be that the richer the girl is, the more dough they would have to spend on larger, more secure dogs? Look at Paris. She's so freaking rich yet her dog's the size of Bush's brain, tiny. Havent they ever thought that if they got a bigger dog, they'd be more secure? Morons

BUT ANYWAYS assignments are finally over. Another semester, another round of assignments. Its sort of like a half sigh of relief cause there's still the finals. LOVELY. luckily i've started pounding the books already, or ill prob be a dead duck.

I've set myself a quota of at least 4 hours of studying a day, which may not be alot to many, but it is hell alot to me =). And i was soooo dam close today till i did something which i really really should not have; turned on the tv during my break. So in the end, 3.5 hours.

Hey guys, if you have free time, visit this site: www.cnn.com/planet

No comments: