Saturday, October 6, 2007

Tag Dos

SueRAKER ;), nah thanks Surekha for this tag.

Seven things to be done before my death.
1. Meet Man utd
2. Score against a man utd keeper
3. Own two cars at once, a European sports car and a marque
4. Became the top dog of a multi national
5. Do some form of mission work/ charity work
6. Visit the Maldives and all Pacific Island nations
7. Be eternally happy

Seven things I will not do even if it kills me.

1. Ever hurt her =)
2. Touch a roach (yes Sue, i too)
3. Blog about my shoes laces
4. Harm anyone in any form or manner (murder, severely beat)
5. Hurt my closest friends and family
6. Ever buy a drink for a cross dresser
7. Betray anyone's trust

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.

1. Sing OUT LOUD.
2. Hope that she is constantly happy =)
3. Watch the tele and wonder when the next Eruption will happen
4. Chat, talk on the fone etc etc
5. Study, tutorials and assignments
6. Sleep
7. Contemplate shaving my hairy legs (HAH, well all know that wud never happen)

Seven fave sentences/quotes/expressions (These are the 7 i used in my footie match this morn) *UPDATED*
1. OHH MY GOD
2. JESUS CHRIST
3. MOTHER OF GOD
4. FOR FUCK'S SAKE
5. DIU LAT
6. MY GOD THAT GUY SUCKS
7. WHAT A LOVELY GOAL BY ME!!!

MY TWO FAMOUS ONES:
1. AMAHHHH
2. MUPPET

Seven songs

1. Sean Kingston - Me love
2. Dido - White Flag
3. Ferhad - Sunshine or Rain
4. Simon & Garfunkle - Bridge Over Troubled Water
5. Oliver James - The Greatest Story Ever Told =)
6. Tiesto - Traffic
7. Fergie & Sean Kingston - Big girls don't cry: remix

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.

1. Lie to me
2. Mess with my friends
3. Constantly irritate me with seriuous rants
4. Play dirty in a real footie match coz i'd kill u afterwards =)
5. Scratch my darling Volvo gahaha
6. Tickle me?
7. Pick a fight with me, those who know me probably would know why

Seven people to tag

1. Chui nee
2. Karyn
3. Sooks
4. Chong
5. Cecilia
6. Esther
7. Daniel

No comments: