Monday, October 1, 2007

1 MONTH

Today is truly a momentous day in the life of Faisal Hassan. I've officially blogged for 1 month, amazing isn't it? Thats 30 days, 720 hours, 43,200 minutes, 2,592,000 seconds. Of course thats an over exaggeration but hey, at least i proved all of you wrong! I was given 2 weeks, 3 weeks but hey, 4 weeks and still boleh tahan! Its lyk the 'Malaysia Boleh' spirit.


Time for celebrations! (I took this with my OLD OLD phone..not bad ay?)

Things I've learnt (updated):

1. That it is hell not as easy as i first thought it would be

2. How to screw around with HTML codes

3. Besides fizzle and fais, my new nickname is MUTU =)

4. And me in a dress is considered scarrier than a horny ghost

5. My ENGLAND has improved

Anyways i know i've said this a million times, but this weekend has not helped. Falling ill on Sunday has hampered my QUEST to continue doing my assignments. And i haven't fasted for 4 straight days, not that I really care in terms of sins, but i just feel bad cause i was committed to it. Hopefully i'm well enough tommorow to start again.

1 MONTH 12 DAYS TO EXAMS!!

No comments: