Saturday, October 13, 2007

HARI RAYA

Today marked the end of the month of Ramadhan, or the end of the fasting month. Another year has gone by, another Hari Raya. Though i must say i thoroughly enjoyed my day of festivities.

Woke up at 7 this morning, put on my top, which i think is an Indian form of Baju Melayu. Not too sure though. And my plaing long black pants to complete the ensemble. Ohh yes, and a songkok. I WORE A SONGKOK, but i do that every year. haha

So went off to the mosque with my dad. Prayed and headed to my grandparents place. What a feast we had, prawn sambal, chicken curry, bread, fried chicken wings, some mutton dish and many more. For the first time in a month, i could actually eat during the day without commiting a sin! And i swear ive been eating like mad. My tummy is on expansion mode! AHHHH

Well i collected some duit raya today too. Hopefully the exchange rate strengthens to the singapore dollar. haha.

Since i haven't posted up a pic for ages, this is one of days gone by. A pic from my days in year 10/form 4.

Can you spot me? =)

No comments: