Monday, May 19, 2008

HELLO

Hey guys, it has been a friggin long time since i last blogged. I doubt i even have much viewers anymore =(. oh wells, i plotted my own demise. wtf. anyways hows everone doing? I think it has been a good 3 months since i last blogged?

Well, life has been real hectic for the past 2 months or so. Work, work and more work. It has been a topsy turvy ride so far this 2008, but i guess the good outweighs the bad. Well i cant expect a perfect year now can i? There aint such a thing

I guess the highlights of this year so far would be continuing my football team with my mates, enjoying 5 great months with my BABE =), my birthday ( which i think i blogged about), and probably being elected as Student Council President of Taylor's University College. Yes, laugh all you want. haha. It aint a joke! It was by far the most thrilling yet scariest day of my life.

If any of my Student Coucil members are reading this, thanks so much for ur support. And u guys must be real bored to actually read this :).

ANYWAY im in the midst of my INVESTMENT BANKING & PROJECT FINANCE assignment. That title could be an exam question itself. So i'll leave you guys with some pics.


The Swing did NOT break


Our lil project


Ice Breaking Task for Student Council


Cupcakes she made

P.S GOOD LUCK for your exams babe!!

P.P.S Loving you has been the best thing I've ever done =)

P.P.P.S Thank you for everything and nothing can ever bring us down

P.P.P.P.S I'm bloody corny. HAHA!

1 comment:

wiriyak s. said...

you are Student Council President??! man.. you disappoint me.. hahahahaaa!